Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The usual blathering mess

Gosh, I really should post something.

Since starting school, it's always in the back of my mind. I need to do this, this, this and this.... when I have time.

I never have time. Now, I know where the expression "I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day" comes from.

B does what he can to help out, take care of the kids... he does what I ask too. I just have a hard time asking for help. I had an old friend say to me (when I mentioned this) "Didn't you always have a hard time asking for help?" I hadn't really thought that was it until he pointed it out. So, alas, I end up getting up all night with the baby, making breakfast and coffee in the morning, taking the kids to preschool, doing laundry and cleaning, doing nap time and then dinner and often shopping chores and the like too.... then, once I'm worn out and tired, I put the kids to bed and settle down to do homework (which up to this point I've been doing in 5 minute increments). There are days when... well that's literally my day. But there are also other ones where B lets me sleep in, brings me coffee and does a ton of stuff... I'm just saying that it's not like he leaves me to do it all (most of the time) but I have a hard time just..... letting him do it all.

When did I become a perfectionist? When did I become so obsessive compulsive? I re-write and edit my work neurotically.

Did I mention that my 10 month old loves apples???

Totally random I know, but as I type this I'm watching her consume her sister's cast off apple.... she goes nuts for the things... follows Kaeda around like a puppy and then just mows into it. Are they even supposed to eat apples at 10 months? I keep a close eye on her... but it seems so unfair to deny her the joy...

Anyway, my quiet period has ended. Also, I should be doing home work not blogging... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment