Thursday, December 1, 2011

Procrastination, distraction and Ammonia

The last thing I should be doing is blogging.

Clearly, I don't have my priorities straight.

Things have just become crazy around here. I've never been one of those super energetic people that moves like a hummingbird. Sure, I've had moments like that; frenzied cleaning, rabid writing sessions or days full of endless little tasks that all manage to get done. I also


Well, I started this post two days ago. See that sentence fragment up there? That's when the phone rang, it was the preschool calling, they said "is anyone coming to pick up Kaeda today?" Whoops. I was thinking the start time for her afternoon class was the end time for her morning class... Kaeda helped the teacher decorate the classroom while I got ready, snatched the baby from her crib and hauled butt down to the community center.

"Mommy, I was so worried about you!" She said, little hands on little hips.

I must have said, "I'm sorry" to the teacher a million times.

It's taking some getting used to, B working, the lack of sleep, the increase in school work load... and my attempt to keep the kids happy and entertained.

On a side note.... B was in the thick of this yesterday: Ammonia Leak in Langford

I received a text from him yesterday morning while in class, "Do not listen to the new. I am okay. There was an accident at work but no one was hurt." Well, considering I hadn't heard the news this was a little alarming. I read some articles online and texted him a couple times to get the gist of it. Having the inside story definitely gives you a different perspective of the news... that's all I'll say on that.

Anyway, I really, really, should do some essay writing... blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment