Friday, August 5, 2011

Back to Blogging

Well it's been a while since my last post - and to think I started out trying to write every day! But that's the thing about summer; it's nice out so you're outside, there's vacations and events and outings! I've been keeping pretty busy - correction: the girls have been keeping ME busy! 

Kaeda is too smart for her own good. She has a stubborn streak she comes by naturally which can be so, SO, SO frustrating some times. Bowynn is 8 months old now. She is crawling every where, pulling herself up and even standing on her own for a minute. Kaeda walked at 9 months - I don't think Bo will be too far behind.

Besides summer and all it's projects (OMG Consignment sale prep!!) the other major issue I've been having has been with Gmail. For some reason they changed things and my account needed to be switched to a Gmail address instead of an address HOSTED by Gmail. BUT - they would not accept my current Gmail address and in order to create a new one they wanted my phone number to text me verification. Well, I didn't want to give them that information... so I  held out for a while but I finally gave in. It's been pretty frustrating anyway.



Kaeda at our friend's wedding. She is still into tom-boyish things but now insists in doing it all in a dress (no shorts/leggings or jacket). 


We call Bo the "bottomless pit" because she will just eat and eat and eat and eat. She is trying all kinds of food happily, is taking her sippy fine and has her bottom two teeth (they came in at 7 months). 

No comments:

Post a Comment