Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby laughs

Bowynn laughed for the first time today! Sooo adorable!

We were at the pool for Kaeda's swim lesson (which she swam like a fish for) and I had Bo on her back on my knees and was making popping noises at her and she just opened her mouth wide and laughed and laughed and laughed! I just wish the it had happened in a quieter place so I could have heard her sweet voice clearer! It's no wonder they say when a babe laughs for the first time a fairy is born. Happy infant noises are just that precious!

Anyway, I hope they both sleep well tonight - because I want to too! Bo was up every hour last night and today was hectic. We forgot Kaeda's swim suit at home and B had to run home to get it. He used his long board to get back faster - which Kaeda thought was absolutely AWESOME. She's been bugging me about getting daddy to teach her how to skateboard... because we walk by the skate park all the time. Problem is, skateboarding is actually kinda dangerous (broken arms, wrists, collarbones etc.) and isn't recommended until kids are at least seven. Oh, and daddy long boards which isn't the same as skate boarding... or something. Well whatever, hopefully her interests change, it still made me smile watching him zoom up to us on the long board.

Well once swimming was done we has sushi for dinner - Kaeda's favorite. It's not really that complicated to make... but it's time consuming and messy. And of course once we had eaten we were just... so.... full..... I suck at dieting. The best I've managed so far is to think about it, hahaha. I just love food too much (and sugar & cream in my coffee).

So I'm tired, but I'm happy so long as I've had a busy day with minimal tantrums :)

"You see, Wendy, when the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." J. M. Barrie, Peter & Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment