Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bachelors and Kids

Today we cleaned like crazy! Grandpa Bob is here for the weekend so we caught up on all the house chores we'd been slacking on - which also kinda led to some spring cleaning. Either way, the house is clean and organized! Oh, and when I say "we" I mean myself, B annnnd one of his best friends Karl. The reason I mention him is that I think it's just too adorable when bachelor guys with no real kid experience become so involved with your kids. We call him nanny Karl now. He gets how we parent and the kids love him. He sat with Kaeda and Bowynn watching 101 Dalmatians today.

What's funny too is that we have another friend in the same position that the kids just don't take to. I guess he's kind of a kid himself. It's just interesting how kids are with adults... and how non-parents are with kids.


I thought I had more to write... but I'm so tired.... I guess I'll just got to bed.
*yawn*


No comments:

Post a Comment