Saturday, March 26, 2011

Only a few days in and I forgot to post!

NoooOOooOoOo, I didn't post yesterday!!! I really meant to! It's one of my goals is write every day.

Yesterday I got whisked out of bed - barely finished my first coffee and we were off to Costco with the father-in-law (he's the one with the Costco card!). By the time we had lunch it was 130 (the service was sooooo sloooow) and then we went home to unpack and sort food. I did manage to go for my run - even though I was still hurting and my jogging buddy called in sick (from in front of the computer). So, B stayed home with his dad and the monster and it was just me and Bowynn again. I can't say I didn't enjoy it. There's something really peaceful about a content baby, some energetic music and no 3 year old asking for things every 2 minutes.

So because my FIL is staying over, Bowynn is in the cradle in our room - her room doubles as the guest room. This morning when I woke up, there she was all smiley and cute ..... tipped to one side in her cradle. She is definitely a chubby little thing! Growing so much faster than Kaeda did. She's wearing 6 month + clothes. I'm a little sad that we're done with the cradle - she really didn't spend that much time in it. There have been over 20 babies in our family in that cradle. Starting in 1964.

I will have to remember to take some pictures of Bowynn in it before we put it away for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment