Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just one of those nights...

I'm having one of those restless, frustrated evenings. I guess it actually started some time this afternoon. I don't know why it happens, or what brings it on; a series of small things I think. My book was rather melancholy, which, if its good, affects my mood. B relies on my direction with the kids and mealtime often - which doesn't always bug me, but it does when it's my morning to sleep in or I'm trying to talk on the phone to someone I don't frequently chat with. I messed up our times and we missed Kaeda's first swim lesson.... that really bummed me out. It's not something that usually happens to me - I'm the kind who usually arrives early. She didn't know what she was missing - her and dad still got a swim so she was happy.

Sometimes I just get sick of all the sarcasm and playful teasing. It may be a joke but it's not funny. I like to banter back and forth with B, we have fun and I know he doesn't mean the things he says... but still... on days like today it's just too much negativity. He's not the only one who does it.

I want to go for another run - even though it hurts right now just to walk. I think a nighttime stroll with some music without the kids... would clear my head.

Too bad I hear the baby calling...

No comments:

Post a Comment