Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

Today was our Easter. Well, the important part anyway - the egg hunt. It was all over too fast for me. I love the egg hunt. I didn't have enough time to hide the eggs very well, just enough to make sure she went on the right path through the yard. She was, of course, thrilled with the whole thing. It surprised me that she remembered last years egg hunt and the fact that she got a giant lollipop (because this year she didn't). 


It was the perfect day for it :) I love how her shadow falls in this picture.


Enjoying the spoils of  Easter (I had to buy a bigger basket to fit all her eggs, but don't worry they were filled with fruit snacks and yogurt raisins as well as chocolate!).

It was such a beautiful day today that after dropping B off at work I couldn't just go home. So instead the girls and I checked out the trails and park behind Tillicum Center. We had a great time walking and throwing sticks in the river and playing at the playground. I wish I had thought to buy/bring a picnic as the park was so lovely I could have stayed there all afternoon. 

As it was, it was a wonderful was to pass the time and I will have to return there better prepared next time.


Kaeda realizing she is covered in sap. (me unfortunately realizing this way too late). 


More of Bowynn's adorableness. Seriously. Babies are so cute. The happier she gets the more she opens her mouth. What a goober. An adorable, squishable, kissable goober. 

No comments:

Post a Comment